Kinesio taping is very topical, practical and has unimaginable possibilities, it can no longer be denied in (top)sport ….. that is what my experiences are while working with the kinesiotape.
I’ll give you some examples for which you can use the tape for:
- take away hay fever, reduce complaints to the lung airways such as COPD/asthma
- take away too high muscle tension in the back, thighs and calves
- promoting recovery after surgery on knee, elbow, wrist
- the removal of hematoma
- stimulating skin recovery after surgery when the sutures are removed
in addition to the most current treatment methods of:
bursitis, heel spurs, tennis elbow, golfarm.
- reducing pain, depending on the location and cause
- direct rehabilitation after sprain of the ankle
- rehabilitation after several bruises
- direct approach and rehabilitation in case of whiplash / muscle tear
- supporting the shoulder joint after it has been dislocate
- These are some examples but there are many more possibilities. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.